I have to admit that at this time of year, it sometimes seems that I’m the last to get gardening because of our special weather. Even though I’m on a south facing, protected balcony, when it snows in May I get a little depressed. Don’t get me wrong, the snow this weekend was pretty. Large flakes gently drifting down, and sometimes up. Slow to melt, bringing badly needed moisture. But a little too cold of a day to enjoy a few hours out on the deck.
- Shakeela bamu:Awesome flowers
- Maureen:This makes me happy to see.
- Sophie:A thing of beauty, right?
- Sophie:Spring is here too! Our strawb
- Mireya Coleman:I love ferns! They remind me o
- Me:You need some goats to go with
- Barry Parker:Are you on Facebook?
- Barry Parker:Great stone bowls!
- Barry Parker:Just catching up with your las
- Barry Parker:These are lovely. What species