Some prefer it to the hose.
Practicing their landing, flying in formation.
I should get closer…
Never really took to beet greens until I found the right dressing.
They make a perfect lunch salad. Can you eat too many?
The potatoes I helped plant are starting to poke out of the trenches.
Yup, thought it was until I saw the sign.
- height 45 cm (almost 18 inches) – I’ve got patience
- grows 2.5 – 5 cm (2-4 inches) a year – I’ve got patience
- sun to partial shade – I’ve got that
- any soil – I’ve got that too
- Zone 4 – I’m Zone 3 so wintering over this little beauty is my big challenge
What’s special about this little fir is its colouring – have a look.
Not much colour other than green in the garden this week.
It’s quietly growing.