- height 45 cm (almost 18 inches) – I’ve got patience
- grows 2.5 – 5 cm (2-4 inches) a year – I’ve got patience
- sun to partial shade – I’ve got that
- any soil – I’ve got that too
- Zone 4 – I’m Zone 3 so wintering over this little beauty is my big challenge
What’s special about this little fir is its colouring – have a look.
Flowers and fruit happening in the strawberry pot.
Clematis is planted in the trellis container with a grape plant and hops. The climbers are getting a lot more sun now that I’ve moved them to the front of the garden, so all three are starting to scramble.
This is a Bill Reid Rose. I haven’t had a rose on the balcony for a number years, but thought this beauty was a good reason to start again.